Experience and savour the magic of Orkney with our tailor-made tours. Whether it's for one day or a whole week, we can create the perfect tour for you and bring to life Orkney's Viking settlements, Neolithic sites, wartime history and stunning scenery.
Our tours and guide Paul Hudd are fully accredited by the Scottish Tourist Guides Association, and are members of the Orkney Tourist Guides Association. All tours are private, so you will have your guide and our luxury Mercedes Evito tour vehicle to yourself.
MORE ABOUT OUR TOURS
- Our luxury Mercedes tour vehicle seats eight passengers. It is fully electric, so not only is it comfortable, it is quiet and environmentally friendly. It is fully licensed, has lots of luggage space and phone charging facilities.
- Creating your own tour means that you can mix and match the suggested locations listed on our tour pages, add nature walks, go wildlife spotting or even have a wild swim in the North Sea or Atlantic Ocean.
- Tours can be as active or relaxed as you like. From hikes around remote islands to more laid-back experiences, we will work with you to create your perfect experience.
- We can organise excursions to surrounding islands such as Hoy, Rousay, Shapinsay, Sanday, Stronsay, Westray, Papay Westray, and North Ronaldsay.
- We will collect and drop off anywhere in Orkney Mainland, including Hatston Pier where cruise guests disembark.
- We cater for everyone of all ages - families, couples, single travellers, small groups and corporate clients.
- JP Orkney make our own range of Orkney prodcue, so there are always lots of treats on board. All guests receive a JP Orkney goody bag, and complimentary drinking water.
As all our tours are tailor made, prices are on request. All prices are for the vehicle and guide, and include pick-ups and drop-offs for up to eight passengers. Lunches and entrance fees are extra.
We use online payment methods and can accept payment from any credit card, PayPal, bank transfer and payment by phone.
To enquire about dates and to book please email us or call 01856721761. We can also take card payments over the phone.