The Smiddy is a unique house, a converted woollen mill fully modernised with many special architectural features.
Downstairs consists of flagstone hallway, entrance, dining and kitchen area with a large spacious king size bedroom with a family bathroom which includes a large sunken spa aromatherapy bath. There is also a laundry room with washer and drier.
Upstairs at The Smiddy there is a spacious living area with a wood burning stove and panoramic windows also located in the living room is a juke box. There is a second king size room which can be converted to a twin room bedroom to suit your requirements. Next to the bedroom there is a family shower room.
The house is decorated to a high standard with Orkney stone walls oak flooring and oak stairway.
Outside there is parking available for 2 small cars or 1 large vehicle. There is alternative parking available if required.
The Smiddy is very central St Magnus Cathedral and the town center which is full of local shops only a short stroll away.
- Ensuite bath and/or shower room(s) in self catering unit
- Hairdryer available
- Bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- Towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television available
- Non-smoking establishment
- Laundry facilities on site
- Washing Machine
- Tumble dryer
- DVD player available
- CD player available
- Private parking
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Garden for resident's use
- Building of historic/literary/ architectural interest
- Open hearth fire
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Short breaks available
- https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/"> src="https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/img/cdsi/img2/branding/150_logo-11900-2.png" alt="TripAdvisor">