The ‘Gateway’ cabin enjoys beautiful views across Scapa Flow and the farms of the Island of Burray. It has one double bedroom, one twin bedroom with an extra pull down small bunk.
The Cabin is set in 6 acres of working croft land, overlooking Scapa Flow, the Churchill barriers and the uninhabited island of Copinsay.
Depending on what time of year you come there will be newborn lambs, baby chicks and ducks.
We welcome pets at a cost of £15 per pet per week, but pets must not to be left alone in the property at any time.
- Ensuite bath and/or shower room(s) in self-catering unit
- Hairdryer available
- Television available
- DVD player available
- Short breaks available
- Private parking
- Bed linen and towels provided
- CD player available
- Property on working farm/croft
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Laundry facilities on site
- iPod docking station
- Disabled parking on site
- Additional charge for power/ fuel/heating