Newly refurbished hotel situated in the heart of Kirkwall on the picturesque waterfront.
A perfect hotel to unwind in, with the option of joining in the local fun and sampling a selection of Orkney beverages in the bar downstairs.
Our restaurant serves local produce wherever possible and offers a vast menu to please all tastes. Food served daily 12noon-8pm. Booking advisable and children welcome.
Being situated on the harbour front, we are the ideal place to stay should your trip to Orkney include a visit to the North Isles. The ferries for the islands are located across the road, as well as the bus station being two minutes walk around the corner.
You will begin your stay by receiving a warm Orkney welcome, enjoy your stay with our staff attending to your requirements and end your stay looking forward to coming back in the near future!
We look forward to being of service to you at the St Ola Hotel.
- Ensuite bath and/or shower, all bedrooms
- Private bath and/or shower, all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in bedroom
- Television available
- Tea/coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- Telephone in bedrooms
- Evening meal available
- Room Service
- Full alcohol drinks licence/licensed bar
- Laundry service
- Private parking
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- Vegetarian diets catered for on request
- Special diets catered for on request
- Regular live entertainment
- Short breaks available