We offer comfortable, solar and wind powered island accommodation, with birdwatching and natural history activities. Half Board is available to our guests and we also have a fully licenced bar. Additional hostel room and camping available.
We are now open again for visitors since 18th July, so please contact us for availability. There may be some limit on capacity to allow for social distancing to keep our staff and visitors safe.
- Ensuite bath and/or shower, all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in bedroom
- Tea/coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- Evening meal available
- Resident’s lounge
- Full alcohol drinks licence/licensed bar
- Private parking
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- Property on working farm/croft
- Building of historic/literary/architectural interest
- Special diets catered for on request
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Assistance dogs welcome