Two bedroomed cottage situated in Stenness close to the main archaeological sites of Orkney,with outstanding 180 degree views over to the Town of Stromness, Hoy Sound and the the Hoy hills.
Plenty of parking and outdoor area and only 4 miles from the town of Stromness where there are several eating places.
Well situated as a touring base of Orkney due to its central Orkney Mainland location and excellent for a visit to the island of Hoy as close to the Hoy ferry terminal at Houton.
- Television available
- pets accepted by arrangement
- garden for resident's use
- ground floor bedrooms available
- assistance dogs welcome
- short breaks available
- bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- towels provided on request - free or hire
- Laundry facilities on site
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- additional charge for power/fuel/heating