View the beautiful surrounding scenery, the incredible skies and sunsets whilst enjoying a holiday at Peedie Hoose.
The lounge catches the sun both in the morning and the evening due to its triple aspect windows and offers guests the chance to unwind and relax in comfort. The lounge is situated on the second floor in order to take advantage of the wonderful views.
Enjoy an invigorating rainshower or a relaxing jacuzzi bath - the choice is yours.
Peedie Hoose (or Small House) is situated 8 miles from both Kirkwall and Stromness and this central location ensures easy access to all the main sites of interest whether you are interested in archaeology or birdwatching.
The twin room has an en-suite shower room and the king has a bathroom.
The quality furnishings in this accommodation are complimented by the local paintings on the walls.
- Ensuite bath and/or shower room(s) in self catering unit
- Hairdryer available
- Bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- Towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television available
- iPod docking station
- Non-smoking establishment
- Washing Machine
- Tumble dryer
- DVD player available
- CD player available
- Private parking
- Property on working farm/croft
- Garden for resident's use
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Short breaks available