Peerie Sea Loan
Orkney Caravan Park is run by The Pickaquoy Centre which sits directly adjacent to the campsite. The camping and caravan site located at the heart of Orkney, just a short walk from Kirkwall town centre and the North Isle Ferries, as well as being ideally located to explore the Mainland and South Isles.
The site has 80 pitches (28 have electric hook-ups and hard standings) and the modern services include a comfortable lounge, fully equipped laundry room, kitchen, incorporated toilet and shower facilities and disabled facilities.
In addition, there are two camping pods which sleep up to six people.
- All visitors will receive a 20% off voucher to Picky Cafe to use for the duration of their stay at Orkney Caravan Park!
- Chemical toilet disposal facility
- Chemical toilet disposal facility for motor homes
- Shop within two miles/mobile food shop calls
- Laundry facilities on site
- Drying facilities
- Takeaway food available
- Cycle hire near-by
- Motor homes welcome
- Pitches for touring caravans
- Tents welcome
- Children's play area
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Payphone on site
- Leisure facilities
- Car parking adjacent to caravans/tents
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- Additional charge for power/fuel/heating
- Indoor swimming pool
- Eating out facilities within 2 miles
- Showers available
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Groups welcome
- Touring pitches with electric hook-up supply
- Assistance dogs welcome