Peerie Sea Loan
Orkney Caravan Park is located at the heart of Orkney, just a short walk from Kirkwall town centre and the North Isle Ferries, as well as being ideally located to explore the Mainland and South Isles.
The site has 80 pitches (28 have electric hook-ups and hard standings) and the modern services include a comfortable lounge, fully equipped laundry room, kitchen, incorporated toilet and shower facilities and disabled facilities.
In addition, there are two camping pods which sleep up to six people.
- All season - Two free swims with every booking of three days or more.
- October until December - Camping pods two nights for the price of one. 20% off bookings of five nights or more.
- Northlink Ferries Travel Offer - 1 September - 17 December - 30% off travel. Terms and conditions apply, see www.orkneycaravanpark.co.uk for more information.
- Chemical toilet disposal facility
- Chemical toilet disposal facility for motor homes
- Shop within two miles/mobile food shop calls
- Laundry facilities on site
- Drying facilities
- Takeaway food available
- Cycle hire near-by
- Motor homes welcome
- Pitches for touring caravans
- Tents welcome
- Children's play area
- Payphone on site
- Leisure facilities
- Car parking adjacent to caravans/tents
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- Indoor swimming pool
- Eating out facilities within 2 miles
- Showers available
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Groups welcome
- Touring pitches with electric hook-up supply
- Assistance dogs welcome