Situated on a working farm with beautiful views across Birsay Bay, Norvald is the perfect base for your stay in Orkney.
The ground floor comprises of the entrance hall, 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and utility room/office. The living room, WC, kitchen and dining area are on the first floor, making the most of the breath-taking views.
We are ideally located for fishing, with Boardhouse loch just a 5 minute walk away. The Brough of Birsay, Earls Palace, Barony mill and Skipigeo are all within walking distance. Alternatively, immerse yourself in some of the island's ancient history with a visit to Skara Brae, Ness of Brodgar or the Standing Stones of Stenness, all just a short drive away.
- Hairdryer available
- Bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- Towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television available
- Satellite/cable TV
- Non-smoking establishment
- Laundry facilities on site
- Washing Machine
- DVD player available
- Private parking
- Additional charge for power/ fuel/heating
- Property on working farm/croft
- Garden for resident's use
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Assistance dogs welcome