We are a family run touring park situated in the heart of Orkney on the shores of beautiful Kirkwall Bay and will be opening on 26 March 2021.
We welcome motorhomes, campervans, caravans and tents. All pitches have electric hookups and facilities include male and female toilets/showers and separate disabled/family washroom, chemical disposal point, wash-up area and motorhome fill-up and grey water disposal. Motorhomes not staying on site will incur a charge for emptying and filling up.
If you have a tent or trailer tent and wish to camp, please contact us by email or phone for availability.
- Shop within two miles/mobile food shop calls
- Motor homes welcome
- Pitches for touring caravans
- Tents welcome
- Car parking adjacent to caravans/tents
- Eating out facilities within 2 miles
- Showers available
- Touring pitches with electric hook-up supply
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Credit/debit cards accepted