Are you keen to see and taste another side of island life, savouring its sights and delights? Looking for a gift experience which will leave you with fond memories? Take time to savour the magic of Orkney with one of our tailor-made tours - one day or one week we can create the perfect tour for you.
JP Orkney is following all current government safety guidelines and has been certified as "Good To Go".
Our tours bring to life some of the world’s most stunning scenery, Neolithic sites, Viking settlements and wartime history. We also enjoy getting out and about and can include nature walks, climbing into tombs or even a wild swim.
- Our tours and guides are fully accredited
- We can accommodate up to six in in our comfortable and quiet fully electric vehicle
- Our vehicles are fully licensed and include up-to-date insurances
- We will collect and drop off anywhere in Orkney Mainland
- All our guests receive a JP Orkney goodie bag showcasing some of the island's best produce
Take time to savour the beauty of Orkney with one of our tailor-made tours. Whether it’s one day or a week we will introduce you to Orkney's history, nature, industry and of course its food and drink.
There is so much to see in Orkney, and we can make a tour for you that includes a variety of sights. Our tours can also be either entirely in the van or super active. Here are some of the highlights but everyone is unique, and we will work with you to make an experience that is right for you - to organise your tour please contact us and allow us to help you savour and experience Orkney.
- Neolithic: Maeshowe, Standing Stones of Stenness, Ring of Brodgar, Skara Brae
- Viking: The Brough of Birsay, St Magnus Cathedral, The Brough of Deerness
- Wartime: Churchill Barriers, The Italian Chapel, Ness Battery, Kitchener Memorial
- Nature: The Gloup, Yesnaby, Marwick, RSPB Birsay Moors
- Renewables: Burgar Hill, Costa Head, Billia Croo, Inganess Bay
- Walking: Get out and about to see some of the rugged terrain Orkney has to offer
Spirit Of Orkney Tour
There's no rushing on our Spirit Of Orkney Tour - it's all about tasting the quality of Highland Park, Deerness Distillery and Orkney Wine, and savouring hamper treats made by Humes smokehouse and JP Orkney. These skilful local producers will tell their story right where their products are made, and share their top foodie tips. Access to the distilleries, lunch, samples and a gift bag are included in your tour price.
Hop Around Tour
Our Hop Around Tours will showcase Orkney's great breweries and the ancient grain bere. We're busy putting together a fantastic experience and aim to have this great day available for you soon. Award winning producers can include Orkney Brewery, Orkney Craft Vinegar and Barony Mill. In the meantime, should you be keen to sample local beers and would like JP to help with the driving, please email us and we can create a bespoke day for you.
To enquire about dates and to book please email us or call 01856721761. We can also take card payments over the phone.