EXPERIENCE AND SAVOUR INDEPENDENCE
JP Orkney's Camper Van Hire is a great option for fun days out and a comfortable night's sleep - and it's environmentally friendly too.
The Nissan Dalbury E is the world's first all-electric camper van, giving you cooking facilities on hand, a warm shelter and no costly fill-ups at the petrol pump. The islands have over 30 charging points - on a full charge you can easily cover up to 120 miles, then rapid charge in 20 minutes for another 80 miles.
By combining electric vehicle hire and accommodation you'll reduce your holiday costs. You can pitch at one of Orkney's many campsites. Equipment and bedding is included, while car seats can be provided for little travellers and attached using Isofix brackets. We love our electric vans and we're sure you will too!
- Bedding: sleeping bag, fleece liner, appropriate sheets and blankets too
- We supply a charge place card allowing you to fill up at no extra cost at one of the many charge points
- Quick drying bath towel x2
- Crockery, cutlery, cups and bottle opener
- Pans and kettle
- Thermos mugs x2
- Cleaning materials: washing-up liquid, tea towel and sponge
- Gas for the hob
- Filled water tank
- Camping stools
- JP Orkney welcome hamper: tea, coffee, sugar, fresh milk and cake
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- Short breaks available