You will enjoy a warm, very spacious farmhouse, surrounded by the owners farmland, which supports an abundance of wildlife.
Each non-smoking apartment enjoys varied views in all directions. Hen harriers, short-eared owls, curlews, lapwing, snipe and oyster-catcher all feed in the fields surrounding the house. Brown hares graze alongside the cattle.
Larger groups/families may wish to book the whole house(sleeps 9). Families with children and dogs appreciate the close proximity of Dingieshowe Beach. Both apartments are well equipped and the lower apartment is especially suitable for guests with mobility issues having a walk in power shower.
Free range eggs are available from our hens.
- Bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- Towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television available
- Non-smoking establishment
- Laundry facilities on site
- DVD player available
- CD player available
- Private parking
- Disabled parking on site
- Property on working farm/croft
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Garden for resident's use
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Games room
- Children's play area
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Short breaks available