Heatherlea is a lovely traditional Kirkwall property with beautiful views across Kirkwall Marina and out to the North Isles of Orkney.
We offer 3 stylish, newly refurbished bedrooms. Each with ensuite and plenty of space to work or relax in.
Professionally run by a former prominent hotelier and family, we know what guests need to make their stay as comfortable as possible.
The property is a non-smoking household and we do not accept pets as we have a dog.
Wonderful Bed and Breakfast ideally situated for Business and Leisure travellers to Kirkwall and Orkney, only a 5 minute walk to the town centre, where you can find many shops, restaurants and bars.
- "Ensuite bath and/or shower, all bedrooms"
- hairdryer in bedroom
- Tea/coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- laundry service
- private parking
- Electric vehicle charging
- credit/debit cards accepted
- packed lunches by arrangement
- vegetarian diets catered for on request
- special diets catered for on request
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Flat screen television
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Fridge in bedrooms
- Complimentary toiletries
- Streaming service in bedrooms