The Barn is a newly restored, quality conversion of a croft barn and a new addition to'Howe Holiday Homes'
The Barn is situated in a quiet seaside location populated by birds and wildlife and not forgetting the seals swimming past your window, and with stunning views of Scapa Flow with the picturesque Hoy Hills rising in the backround.
Situated close to the quaint port of Stromness, historic sites Maeshowe, Skara Brae and Ness of Brodgar are only a short drive from your cottage.
Guests can enjoy free WiFi during their stay and the use of a patio and private garden.
With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this property easily sleeps 6 people with open plan living and dining areas.
- Ensuite bath and/or shower room(s) in self-catering unit
- Hairdryer available
- Bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television available
- Non-smoking establishment
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- DVd player available
- CD player available
- private parking
- property on working farm/croft
- garden for resident's use
- open hearth fire
- ground floor bedrooms available
- children's play area
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- short breaks available