Chalmersquoy Campsite is mainly two paddocks to the rear of the original farm buildings and sheltered by earth banks and wooden fences.
It has 12 hard standing pitches for motorhomes or caravans. There are electric hook-ups, showers, toilets, laundry, drying room and a fully equipped kitchen with hob, microwave and fridge. There is a large storage area so guests can store larger items like bikes, motorbikes, kayaks, surfboards etc. The campsite welcomes tents, caravans and motorhomes.
It is situated on the edge of Pierowall Village so just a short walk from all the local amenities.
- Chemical toilet disposal facility
- Chemical toilet disposal facility for motor homes
- Shop within two miles/mobile food shop calls
- Laundry facilities on site
- Drying facilities
- Cycle hire near-by
- Motor homes welcome
- Pitches for touring caravans
- Tents welcome
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- Towels provided on request - free or hire
- Car parking adjacent to caravans/tents
- Additional charge for power/ fuel/heating
- Eating out facilities within 2 miles
- Showers available
- Washing machine
- Groups welcome
- Touring pitches with electric hook-up supply
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Short breaks available