Two bedroom self-catering holiday cottage in Stenness, Orkney.
Wonderful window view of Ring of Brodgar
This picturesque stone built cottage, with traditional flag stone roof was renovated in the 1980s, and provides charming, cosy accommodation for up to 4 guests. Brodgar Cottage enjoys a peaceful, rural setting with spectacular loch and countryside views. It is set in the Heart of Neolithic Orkney, and nestles between two well stocked lochs.
This idyllic lochside location will provide you with opportunities to test your fishing skills, watch an abundance of birds and, if you are lucky, you may spot the local otter family.
The cottage is only 50 meters from the Ness of Brodgar archaeological site, and is the perfect location for exploring standing stones, chambered cairns and Neolithic villages.
Alternatively, its central location makes it a fantastic base for you to visit the many other attractions that Orkney has to offer.
- "Ensuite bath and/or shower room(s) in self catering unit"
- Television available
- Non-smoking establishment
- Laundry facilities on site
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- Hairdryer available
- Private parking
- Building of historic/literary/ architectural interest
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- "Garden for resident's use"
- Fridge freezer
- "Toaster, kettle & cafetiere"