Breckan cottage is in the small village of Finstown, very centrally situated between the two main towns in Orkney and handy for visiting the many historic sites of interest in the area.
This property is an older style cottage but with all mod cons. Good parking and a garage.
There is a lovely garden with a small stream running through.
Surrounded by mainly farm land it also has the bay of Firth as a coastline which gives plenty of good walking.
Dates available 2021
Oct 9th 2021 onwards
Nov + Dec £300 3 nights min. £50pn
Dec 22nd - Jan 3rd £375pw or £60pn
Jan - March £300pw or £45pn
April £350pw or £55pn 3nights min.
June, July, Aug. £375pw
Sept + Oct £350pw or £55pn 3 nts min.
- Hairdryer Available
- Bed Linen provided on request - free or hire
- Towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television Available
- Non-smoking establishment
- Laundry facilities on site
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- DVD Player available
- Private Parking
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- "Garden for resident's use"
- Open Hearth Fire
- Ground Floor Bedrooms available
- assistance dogs welcome
- short breaks available