Breckan cottage is in the small village of Finstown, very centrally situated in Orkney for visiting the many historic sites of interest.
This property is an older style cottage but with all mod cons. Good parking and a garage.
There is a lovely garden with a small stream running through.
Surrounded by mainly farm land it also has the bay of Firth as a coastline which gives plenty of good walking.
- Hairdryer Available
- Bed Linen provided on request - free or hire
- Towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television Available
- Non-smoking establishment
- Laundry facilities on site
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- DVD Player available
- Private Parking
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Garden for resident's use
- Open Hearth Fire
- Ground Floor Bedrooms available
- assistance dogs welcome
- short breaks available