Spacious 4 bedroom house near the best fishing lochs in the west mainland.
In a central location between both Kirkwall & Stromness, Breckan is a home from home with beautiful views over the Hoy hills, farm land and the Harray Loch. Enjoy lovely sun sets over the old Harray kirk.
The property has a large parking area and large garden which is fenced so an ideal playing area for children.
There are four bedrooms at Breckan:
- En-suite main bedroom with king size bed and firm mattress.
- Second bedroom with single bed, with option to add another to create a twin room.
- Third bedroom with double bed
- Fourth bedroom with single bed.
The dining room has patio doors leading to garden and has a large living room and kitchen.
The house is heated by air to air heating and very controllable.
Close to the Neolithic monuments; Maeshowe burial chamber, Standing Stones of Stenness and the Ring of Brodgar.
- Ensuite bath and/or shower room(s) in self catering unit
- Hairdryer available
- Bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- Towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television available
- Non-smoking establishment
- Washing Machine
- Tumble dryer
- DVD player available
- CD player available
- Private parking
- Garden for resident's use
- Short breaks available