Aviedale is a unique and contemporary suite offering over 25 square meters of totally private guest accommodation.
Providing a king size double-aspect bedroom, a comfortable dining kitchenette and a luxury shower room. The accommodation is built into a new annexe with it's own car park entrance within a 3 acre landscaped property overlooking the beautiful seascape from Kirkwall to the north isles.
1. King size bedroom with fitted wardrobe, TV/DVD player, DVD library, clock radio and all the home comforts. Bedding and towels are provided.
2. Dining kitchenette with comfortable seating area, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, sink, and all the crockery, glassware and cutlery you need. Coffee and tea making supplies included along with basic eatables.
3. Large modern shower room with thermostatic power shower. Soaps, shampoo and conditioner provided.
Free to use: unlimited superfast fiber broadband WiFi with no usage cap, laundry machines, electric vehicle charging station, gardens and external seating, high chair.
Green credentials: Aviedale generates a good deal of it's own electricity via its wind turbine and solar panels. The house is heated by a combination of air source and high tech FIR wall panels. Most of the lighting is LED and automated.
Aviedale is in the perfect location for exploring the scenic and historic west mainland. It feels isolated yet is just 12 miles or about 20 minutes from the towns of Kirkwall & Stromness and just a few minutes drive from the village of Finstown. Aviedale is a great cycling or walking base with a number of local round-trip walks along coastal roads and bridleways. Remote, quiet, beautiful.
Available all-year round, Aviedale is perfectly located for leisure or business stays and can be reserved for longer periods if required.
Our accommodation is non smoking throughout.
Guests are welcome to make use of our DVD library, books, and tourist guides.
- Private bath and/or shower, all bedrooms
- Television available
- Tea/coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- DVD player available
- CD player available
- Private parking
- Garden for residents use
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Short breaks available