36 & 40 Alfred Street
4,10 & 18 South End
Five character 1800’s seafront Cottages, magnificent 180 degree views over the sea, passing boats and sea life - four of them have their own private piers, one of them has a shared pier.
Five charming, historic, 4-star cottages located right on the seafront with their own piers. Retaining the charm of yeasteryear, yet equipped with every modern day amenity. All 5 cottages combined have a total of 15 bedrooms (sleep up to 30)
36 Alfred Street (1.5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom);
40 Alfred Street (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms),
4 South End (3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms,
10 South End (4 bedrooms all en suite),
18 South End (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with one bedroom en suite and its own lounge) and slipway facilities.
- Hairdryer available
- Television available
- Satellite/cable TV
- iPod docking station
- Non-smoking establishment
- Washing Machine
- Tumble dryer
- DVD player available
- CD player available
- Private parking
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- "Garden for resident's use"
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Short breaks available
- Bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- Garden for resident’s use
- Laundry facilities on site
- Washing machine
- CD Player available
- Private Parking
- pets accepted by arrangement
- Ground Flour bedrooms available
- Assistance dogs welcome
- short breaks available
- "Ensuite bath and/or shower room(s) in self catering unit"
- Tea/coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- "Private bath and/or shower, some bedrooms"
- Garden for resident
- Non-Smoking Establishment