St. Margaret's Hope
At AJB Building Consultancy, with every instruction we provide professional expert and honest advice for any building throughout its lifecycle, allowing you to minimise costs, risks and liabilities whilst also adding value to your asset.
Our range of Professional Building Surveying Services include:
- Acquisition / Building Surveys – detailed due diligence inspection and report highlighting current property condition, defects, remedies and potential remedial costs
- Building Pathology / Defect Analysis – identification of building defects, specifying recommended remedial works and associated budget costs for all types of buildings
- Condition Surveys / Schedules of Condition – detailed record of property condition, usually for recording condition at lease commencement
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments (RCA) – valuation report of property for buildings insurance purposes
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) – detailed appraisal of property fabric and services with required maintenance and budget costs over a given period
- Dilapidations – acting on behalf of both Landlords and Occupiers of commercial property relating to liabilities at lease commencement, tenure and termination
- Feasibility Studies – preparation of layouts and budget costs and reporting on suitability of property for development / conversion
- Statutory Consents – preparation of Local Authority consent applications such as Building Warrant, Planning Permission and Listed Building Consents including drawings
- Contract Administration – administration of the building contract, advising on procurement and overseeing works to completion including valuing and certifying work on site
- Architectural Services – measured surveys and preparation of detailed drawings for a variety of purposes including extensions, new builds, property renovations and statutory requirements
For further information on any of the services we provide, or other enquiries and quotations, please contact Andrew.