COVID-19. Please note that we are OPEN FOR BOOKING from July 15th. We disinfect all hard surfaces, door handles, etc between bookings. Hand Sanitiser (made in Orkney!) and disinfectant wipes are provided for your use - please don't take them with you when you leave. Local Covid advice is given in the Useful Information folder in the house.
Fully equipped and completely refurbished throughout, this 1-bedroom single-storey cottage on the edge of Stromness has a king size bed and air source heating. Panoramic views, private garden with lawns, washing line and ample parking. Town facilities - shops, hairdressers, pubs/restaurants, galleries, museum, golf course, performance venues, swimming pool/gym, ferries, buses - 5-15 mins walk or 2-3 mins by car.
- Ensuite bath and/or shower room(s) in self catering unit
- hairdryer available
- bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television available
- Non-smoking establishment
- Washing Machine
- DVD player available
- Private parking
- Additional charge for power/fuel/heating
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Garden for resident's use
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Assistance dogs welcome