COVID-19. We disinfect all hard surfaces, door handles, etc between bookings. Hand Sanitiser (made in Orkney!) and disinfectant wipes are provided for your use - please don't take them with you when you leave. Local Covid advice is given in the Useful Information folder in the house.
Fully equipped and completely refurbished throughout, this 1-bedroom single-storey cottage on the edge of Stromness has a king size bed and air source heating. Panoramic views, private garden with lawns, washing line and ample parking. Town facilities - shops, hairdressers, pubs/restaurants, galleries, museum, golf course, performance venues, swimming pool/gym, ferries, buses - 5-15 mins walk or 2-3 mins by car.
- Ensuite bath and/or shower room(s) in self catering unit
- hairdryer available
- bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television available
- Non-smoking establishment
- Washing Machine
- DVD player available
- Private parking
- Additional charge for power/fuel/heating
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Garden for resident's use
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Assistance dogs welcome