About the role
The Marketing Assistant will be a dedicated resource focusing on marketing the benefits of our Kyloe products and how they deliver long term value to our customers.
You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver global and regional multi-channel marketing plans to our target market across Europe, the US and APAC. Tasks will involve:
- Updating the website with new content
- Creating and posting updates to social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Setup and distribution of email campaigns
- Design of various marketing materials including adverts, webpages, brochures, ensuring adherence to Kyloe brand guidelines
- Assisting with planning of events presence, including researching promotional products
- Monitoring and maintenance of chatbot
- Tracking of results and effectiveness of marketing activities
- Research of key marketing trends and innovations
Does this sound like you?
You will use your special marketing magic powers to focus on driving sales through different marketing activities.
If you think you fit the following profile, we’d love to hear from you.
- A genuine interest in a marketing role; experience in this field is not required, however a Marketing related qualification, or equivalent working experience would be an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience of working in design software (e.g. Photoshop, Canva) would be an advantage
- Super organised with great time management
- A creative flair
What Kyloe can offer you
When you join Kyloe, you’ll benefit from the opportunity to work for a global business.
Our people are very important to us; we are committed to providing opportunities for people interested in a career within a professional services business.
Kyloe Partners are in the recruitment industry and the Bullhorn, experts. We help recruiters get the right people into the right role as quickly as possible by offering clients of all sizes a real technology advantage in this fast-paced and ever-evolving industry.
Automation is at our core; our time-saving apps and platform customisations improve efficiencies and make our clients CRMs work harder for them.
Our HQ is in Kirkwall. From here, our team provide solutions to clients across the globe.
We also have offices in London, Boston and Sydney, and have helped upwards of 400 clients across the globe achieve their goals since founding in 2015. Our team is currently made up of 55 people across the UK, US and Australia.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 25 October 2019.