|Location||Army Reserve Centre Weyland Park, Kirkwall KW15 1LP|
Challenging Part Time Employment Opportunity!
The Army Reserves here on Orkney, 71 Regiment Royal Engineers
- Are you looking for a challenging, exciting and rewarding experience? We will give you the employment opportunity to do something different for about 35 days (potentially more) paid days spread throughout the year plus your travel/ferry costs and an annual tax free bonus of £1,749.00 (min 27 Days per year required for bonus).
- Current joining bonus of £2,300.00 upon completion of paid initial training.
- You choose when you want to work, and which courses to complete to suit your personal circumstances. Your minimum commitment will be 1 day a year, your maximum commitment is your own choice and you can always take a break whenever you like.
- Learn new skills such as team building, decision making, leadership and management
- Gain promotion.
- Ideal opportunity for students for full time holiday employment.
- Get PAID to go skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, kayaking or hill walking in the UK and overseas.
- Get PAID to obtain your driving licence (car, HGV and plant) and gain qualifications in engineering/construction trade skills that could be used in your civilian career.
- Equal pay to the regular army plus holiday pay and pension.
- Age 18 to 50, both male and female are eligible to apply.
- Training takes place in Weyland Park, Kirkwall on Tuesday nights and at weekends, as well as throughout the UK.
- Not for you? Free to leave without notice at any time.
- We have current employment opportunities available for: Officers, Combat Engineers, Signallers, Plant Operators Medics, Chefs, Clerks, Logisticians and Drivers.
- No previous experience required; all training will be provided.
or visit us in Weyland Park, Kirkwall KW15 1LP for an informative chat.
Closing date for applications is Sunday, 31 May 2020.