|Location||Custom House, 33 Albert Street, Kirkwall|
|Position Type||Full Time|
As our Marketing and Communications Assistant you’ll work closely with our Global Marketing and Communications Manager to spread the word about Kyloe amongst our local community and international target audiences.
We’re looking for someone who's naturally organized with an eye for detail, as well as experience with Microsoft Office packages. An interest in tech will earn you bonus points. If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for an opportunity to grow then we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing with us:
· Day-to-day management of our website, ensuring it’s kept fresh with new and interesting content
· Creating and scheduling social media content and managing our social media calendar
· Supporting with online and face to face events
· Acting as a brand advocate, ensuring external materials are on brand and enabling colleagues to create on brand materials
· Researching and sourcing promotional products
· Assisting with tracking of marketing activities and results to allow for analysis of current and past performance
· Presenting a strong and consistent public face of the company to stakeholders and partners
· Staying up to date with new innovations in the AI space, helping improve our content, messaging and effectiveness
· Execution of campaigns, including the creation and issue of email campaigns and the setup of campaign specific landing pages
· Content creation as part of a structured content marketing strategy (including blogs, newsletters, and promotional videos)
· Providing general admin support for marketing activities
What you need to have:
· Good attention to detail and the ability to proofread content and communications
· Naturally organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
· Someone enthusiastic, eager to develop and learn, who always strives for the best possible outcome or result
· A skilled communicator, both written and verbal as well as virtual.
· A natural people person, with good relationship building skills
· Someone with a creative mindset and a can-do attitude
· Experience of working with Microsoft Office packages
And it’d be great if you also had:
· Relevant study/qualification, preferably within the fields of Communications, Marketing or PR
· Experience in marketing and creative tools such as Canva, Google Analytics, social media scheduling, video editing software, Adobe Creative Suite, Hubspot or similar
· An early adopter of technology with a keen interest in all things tech, including AI
· Copywriting experience
· Some experience of Digital marketing
Who we are:
Kyloe Partners are recruitment software experts and technology is at the core of what we do. We’re deeply committed to leading the enhancement of the recruitment tech industry and are dedicated to building on our inclusive culture of highly motivated and talented individuals. We support our employees, so they can do their best work.
Since 2015, we have helped more than 950 clients across the globe achieve their business goals through our tech team’s expertise, focus, creativity and pioneering approach.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We’re proud of our people that deepen our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Kyloe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability, and age. We are better together.
Closing date for applications is Sunday, 11 June 2023.