|Location||Weyland Park, Kirkwall, KW15 1LP|
|Hours per week||Flexible|
Challenging Flexible Part Time Employment Opportunity! - Apply Today or call 07900 910950.
The Army Engineer Reserves in Orkney.
Are you looking for a challenging, exciting and rewarding experience? We will give you the employment opportunity to do something different for about 35 days (potentially more) paid days spread throughout the year plus your travel/ferry costs and an annual tax free bonus of £1,862.00 (min 27 Days per year required for bonus).
• You choose when you want to work, and which courses to complete to suit your personal and work circumstances. Your minimum commitment will be 1 day a year, your maximum commitment is your own choice and you can always take a break whenever you like.
• Learn new skills such as team building, decision making, leadership and management
• Gain promotion.
• Ideal opportunity for students for full time holiday employment.
• Get PAID to go skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, kayaking or hill walking in the UK and overseas.
• Get PAID to obtain your driving licence (car, HGV and plant) and gain qualifications in engineering/construction trade skills that could be used in your civilian career.
• Equal pay to the regular army plus holiday pay and pension. No loss of your Universal Credit.
• Training takes place in Weyland Park, Kirkwall on Tuesday nights and at weekends.
• Not for you? Free to leave without notice at any time.
• We have current employment opportunities available for: Officers, Combat Engineers, Signallers, Plant Operators Medics, Chefs, Clerks, Logisticians and Drivers.
No previous experience required, all training will be provided.
Please call or email for a friendly chat 07900 910950 0r firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Thursday, 11 November 2021.